Spacious One and Two-bedroom Apartments
Every SummerWood apartment features:
- A full-size fully applianced kitchen
- Private bathroom(s) with walk-in showers
- Complimentary laundry facilities and refuse rooms on every floor
- Elevators and stairs within close proximity to every apartment
- Plenty of natural sunlight and storage space
"Try Us": Trial Stay Program at Hoffman SummerWood
Sample our community before making your decision. Fully-furnished 1 or 2 bedroom apartments available, complete with towels, linen and even dishware.
Take part in a Trial Stay of one to three months to give our community a test-run.
Our team at Hoffman SummerWood has helped countless families through the process of calling SummerWood home.
And in helping so many families - it was brought to our attention that making the move is an easy choice for some, but can be overwhelming and challenging for others.
There are a few main reasons why families take advantage of a trial stay:
- Choosing a Senior Living community can seem daunting or overwhelming for some, but a sample stay of just one month, with zero long-term commitment welcomes a sense of confidence through first-hand experience.
- Individuals who have experienced a recent health crisis such as a fall, surgery or injury may want more care than that of a visiting healthcare service, but do not require a skilled nursing facility or hospital rehabilitation center. And so, they turn to the Private Rehabilitation & Recovery aspect of our Trial Stay program to benefit from our nursing services for a short respite stay in a private apartment.
- Many snowbirds join us for a short stay during the summer month's to avoid the Florida heat and storm season while enjoying the Berkshires and being close to their Connecticut family members. The Trial Stay is a perfect opportunity for seniors to live comfortably and safely up North during the summer months.
If you are interested in learning more about this program, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.
SummerWood residents (left) and resident couple (right) enjoy a safely-distanced outdoor summer festival.